Another week from now and the pre-assessment appointment will be over and done with, he'll have answered questions, been swabbed, been pricked with a needle and be armed with more information on the procedure. Nine days from now and he'll be under the knife/hot wire. Ten days from now, this bit will be over with and we will be moving forward with whatever treatment he has to have.
At the weekend we had visits from his younger daughter from the first marriage, which was lovely as we hadn't seen her for a little while and meant I could catch up with some gossip of the new boyfriend in her life, as well as obviously talking about our main subject and hopefully setting a few thoughts straight. Yes, a few tears, yes, some anger but mostly smiles and positivity and a few laughs.
We then had a couple of friends and their daughter over, so was good to have grown up chats and drinks on Saturday evening. Sunday I waltzed over with them and our little lady to see the Olympic torch...I appear to have managed to burn my boobage in the process.*
![]() |
| Baby Girl and Baby Bottom enjoying ice creams in the sun waiting for the Olympic torch |
Feeling rather jealous right now as Rik is off for a few days with our baby girl. Just spoken to her and am greeted with the news they are headed off for a picnic on their bikes to the park...I'm processing a survey...I think they get that win.
* note was burnt by sun, not Olympic flame.

No comments:
Post a Comment